What to do
- Existing BOF Members: You will get renewal direct from BOF and should send fees as directed.
- New Members: The easiest way is to join online via the BOF website; but you could also drop a note to Jen, our membership secretary telling her you have joined. That way, we can welcome you into the club.
- Social & Second Club members: Please contact Jen, our membership secretary and pay her the appropriate fees.
The membership year is from 1st Jan to 31st Dec, but new memberships taken out at any time from November 2012 and will be valid until December 2013
Membership Fees 2013
So for example, a family of 2 adults and 1 junior would be FVO £20 (FVO family)+£14 (2 SOA seniors) +£12 (2 BOF seniors and 1 BOF junior). Total £46
FVO orienteering membership requires affiliation to both the Scottish and British orienteering governing bodies – ie the Scottish Orienteering Association (SOA) and British Orienteering Federation (BOF) respectively.
Second Club members
Orienteers who are joining FVO as a second club, and already have appropriate governing body membership – need only join FVO.
Social members need only join FVO.
- Senior Membership applies to anyone born in 1992 or before
- Junior Membership applies to anyone born in 1993 or later
- Family Membership applies to spouses or parents/guardians and juniors sharing the same permanent address.
And if you are still confused
Please contact Jen, our membership secretary.