|Date||Start||Place||OS Grid ref||Type||Organiser|
|22 Aug 2018||5:30 p.m.||Stirling Braehead & Broomridge||NS 803 924||Sprin||Helen Barker
This is the third event of this summer's Sprint Series, in Stirling King's Park and Torbrex.
- Pre-entries will close at 10pm on Sunday evening note - this ie easlier than last week.
- Pre-entris can be made here
- Limited entry on the day so please enter in advance to make sure you secure a map.
- You can also sign up now for other events in the series via the same link.
Venue – Car Park at Mayfield Community Centre, FK7 0DB.
From the centre of Stirling (Craigs Roundabout), take the A9 Burghmuir Road towards Bannockburn until you pass St Ninians Old Parish Church on the RHS. At the next roundabout, take the first exit to continue on the A9. 60m after the roundabout, take the first left onto Mayfield Street. Take the second right towards Mayfield Community Centre where you will find plenty of parking.
- There are two courses, Long approx 4.5km optimal distance and Short approx 3.5km optimal distance.
- Please NOTE that U16s are welcome but must be accompanied as the courses involve road crossings.
- SPORTIdent will be use; Touch free punching to be enabled.
- FVO members - £4.00 seniors / £3.00 juniors (M/W20 and under) and students
- Non-FVO members - £6.00 seniors / £4.00 juniors (M/W20 and under) and students
Scale 1:4,000 ISSOM (Sprint Specification)
- Registration starts from 17:30 – 18:45
- Courses Close – 19:15. All participants should report to the finish by that time
Social / Food Afterwards
The newly refurbished Linden Inn, Bar and Steakhouse, Colqhoun Street, FK7 7PX looks really worth checking out. It is just to the north of the area we will be orienteering round. Everyone welcome. Please advise Helen