|Date||Start||Place||OS Grid ref||Type||Organiser|
|29 Aug 2018||5:30 p.m.||Stirling University||NS 804 966||Sprin||Brad Connor
This is the fourth event of this summer's Sprint Series, at Stirling University.
- Pre-entries will close at 10pm on Monday evening.
- Pre-entris can be made here
- Limited entry on the day so please enter in advance to make sure you secure a map.
- You can also sign up now for other events in the series via the same link.
Venue – University Medical Centre Car Park, OS Grid ref. NS 810 968
From the entrance to the University, drive past the security booth, then turn first left up towards the residences. Carry on up the hill and around the back of the residences. The medical centre is the building on the left opposite the last main residence on the right (AKD); turn into the car park and drive to the far end.
- There are two courses, Long approx 4.5km optimal distance and Short approx 3.5km optimal distance. Those looking for a really sharp workout before the weekend's British Sprint Champs might want to target the Short course.
- Please NOTE that U16s are welcome but both courses cross roads on the campus, which will be much quieter than public roads but you may prefer to accompany particularly the younger children..
- SPORTIdent will be use; Touch free punching to be enabled.
- FVO members - £4.00 seniors / £3.00 juniors (M/W20 and under) and students
- Non-FVO members - £6.00 seniors / £4.00 juniors (M/W20 and under) and students
Scale 1:4,000 ISSOM (Sprint Specification)
- Registration starts from 17:30 – 18:45
- Courses Close – 19:15. All participants should report to the finish by that time
Social / Food Afterwards
Almost certainly Corrieri's, at Causewayhead. Everyone welcome. Please advise Brad