The first Come and Train event is Sunday 4th September at Linlithgow Loch.
Registration and start/finish are at St Ninians Way car park. Entry on the day with starts from 11am-12.30pm
- Yellow - 2km goes through the beautiful parkland surrounding Linlithgow Palace
- Orange - 3.5km goes round Linlithgow Loch (watch out for the swans!)
- Green - 3.5km (straight line, more like 5km actually) - a mix of urban O and grassy lochside - for over 16s only.
(Please note that the above courses are the same ones used for the WEE on 5th May, so if you came before you can try to beat your previous time!)
Bring the wee ones with you - there will be a string course and even a super playground right next to the car park.
There is a great choice of cafes open in Linlithgow on a Sunday for post-O lunch.
We have done a lot of publicity in Linlithgow so are hoping for quite a few local newcomers. So if you can help on registration or help Meet and Greet to explain to novices what to do for an hour or so from 10.45, then please let me know.
Any questions, drop Jen a line.
Orienteering - Come and Try It!
Suitable for all ages - families and beginners welcome.
These sessions are open to members and new participants. They are great to encourage friends and family to come along to try the sport, as well as providing club training. There are colour coded courses to meet all levels of ability. You can use the courses to self train and talk to coaches for advice as needed.
Start anytime between 11am and 12.30pm.
Maps - £5 Adults, £3 Juniors.
Great fun for all the family.
- Back to the Forest at last
- With a Spring in our Step, FVO Delivers!
- Stepping into Spring: 10th -11th March
- Here comes the SOL!
- FVO has SOUL in Dunblane
Filed under: Events