Now you've taken the first step, and visited our page, the rest is easy! We look forward to seeing you at an event some time in the future. Please make yourself known and ask for help; we are a friendly bunch. So, please either
- come along to one of FVO's events and ask for help if you would like some
- contact our secretary for more information
- look up further what to do's on the SOA website (That's the Scottish Orienteering Association)
- use this online resource to improve your orienteering technical skills: Better Orienteering
- Have a look at some videos for newcomers, which were made by Manchester & District Orienteering Club. The four films are titled Getting Started, Getting Going, Getting Confident and Getting Faster, and you can find them here.