Congratulations to Gareth for becoming the oldest competitor to complete the West Highland Way Race in an outstanding time of 26:15:13. The day (starting at 01:00 on Saturday) had very mixed weather but at least there was not too much chance of heat exhaustion.
Photos courtesy of Colin Matheson who happened to be there supporting his brother-in-law. Colin also comments, that he and Gareth found time to discuss the plumbing arrangements at event centre at Brodie Castle for this summer's Six Day when they met briefly at the Glencoe checkpoint.
Gareth at Glencoe on the West Highland Way Race
Storm Clouds Looming
- Silver Standard for Stirlingshire Stars
- President's Report 2020 - A year of several halves
- FVO Score Four at BOF Jamboree
- 2020 Clackmannanshire Sports Council Awards
- All Change at the Top Cop Shop
Filed under: Success